Porini Twiga Safari
Wonderful 5 night (6 day) safari combining Amboseli with views of Mt Kilimanjaro, the unique Nairobi National Park and the award-winning Ol Kinyei Conservancy – an IUCN green list Destination.
This wonderful 5 night (6 day) safari is the perfect way to see some of Kenya’s best wildlife areas including Selenkay Conservancy and Amboseli National Park – with great views of Mt Kilimanjaro – the unique Nairobi National Park, the award-winning Ol Kinyei Conservancy .
Day and night game drives are by 4×4 safari vehicles with expert guides, and exciting bush walks are included giving you the opportunity to get close to flora and fauna often missed from drives. A fun and educational visit to a Maasai village is a highlight of the tour, giving an insight into the Maasai culture and way of life.
- Porini Amboseli Camp – 2 nights
- Nairobi Tented Camp – 1 night
- Porini Mara Camp – 2 nights
Wildlife and Safari Highlights:
- Game drives from the camps in shared 4×4 safari vehicles (not vans) with excellent guides. (Private vehicles available at a supplement).
- Walks with Maasai warriors
- Night game drives
- An authentic safari experience staying in small exclusive camps with spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with private bathrooms, solar lights and located in attractive unspoilt natural settings.
- At the camps all meals, drinks (wine, gin & tonic, beer, sodas, mineral water), game drives, walks, night drives (from Porini camps) and sundowners are included in the price.
Porini Amboseli Camp
This award-winning Kenya safari camp is set in the Amboseli eco-system within the exclusive Selenkay Conservancy– an important wildlife dispersal area for wildlife moving out of Amboseli National Park. The private conservation area ensures the best possible game viewing in proper off-road safari vehicles, off the beaten track and away from other tourist vans and minibuses.
Nairobi Tented Camp
Deep within a riverine forest minutes from Jomo Kenyatta Airport, Wilson Airport and Nairobi City is a true wilderness experience. Visitors can arrive into Kenya and get ‘straight under canvas’ within 30 minutes of leaving the airport. Nairobi Tented Camp is an authentic tented camp in the heart of Nairobi National Park.
Porini Mara Camp
Porini Mara Camp has six guest tents sited in the shade of Yellow-barked Acacia trees along the banks of the Laetoli, a permanent spring within Ol Kinyei. The tents are spacious and each has an en-suite bathroom with flush toilet and safari shower. With no more than 12 guests in camp one gets the experience of real safari camping in the bush in an exclusive private wilderness but with all the comforts required by discerning travellers. Food is excellent with home baked bread, fresh salads and high quality meals prepared by the camp Chef.
“What a marvellous example of how people and wildlife can live alongside one another. Thank you all.”
“For any serious wildlife photographer, I don’t think you can do better in Kenya or Tanzania than the Porini Mara and Lion Camps for the big cats.”
|PER ADULT SHARING, PACKAGE
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT, PACKAGE
|PER CHILD SHARING, PACKAGE
|EXTRA NIGHT PER ADULT SHARING
- 1 child sharing with 2 adults, the child pays the child package price above while the 2 adults pay per adult sharing rate.
- 1 child sharing with 1 adult, the child pays the child package price above while the 1 adult pays the single adult rate.
- 2 or 3 children sharing in own tent, each child pays 75% of per-adult rate. Children under 8 years are not recommended.
Pick up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and then road transfer in a minivan safari vehicle to Amboseli, 2 nights in Porini Amboseli Camp with daily Selenkay Conservancy fees and one day Amboseli National Park entrance fee, Maasai village visit then afterwards drive back to Nairobi city to arrive at Nairobi Tented Camp in Nairobi National Park for 1 night on full board basis. After breakfast, check out and transfer to Wilson Airport where you will board schedule flight to Ol Seki Airstrip, met and transferred to Porini Mara Camp for 2 nights with daily Ol Kinyei & Naboisho Conservancy fees, then last day fly back to Wilson Airport. Porini camps are based on full board basis including soft drinks, beer, house wine, gin & tonic, mineral water, return conservancy airstrip transfers, day & night shared game drives in open sided 4×4 safari vehicle with qualified guide, sundowners, walks with Maasai warriors while Nairobi Tented Camp includes full board basis, two airport transfers, one shared game drive or a visit to the Elephant Orphanage (scheduled at 1100hrs), sundowner, soft drinks, mineral water, beer, wine, gin & tonic. Porini Wildlife Habitat trust fee included in the package rates.
One Day Maasai Mara National Reserve entry fee included from 1st July to 30th September ONLY
International flights to/from Nairobi, travel insurance, Kenya Visas, and tips/ gratuities.