Birds & Big Game Safari
Combine four Porini Camps in four of Kenya’s finest wildlife areas
This 8-12 night safari combines a stay at all four Porini Camps in four of Kenya’s finest wildlife areas.
- Porini Amboseli Camp located in the Selenkay Conservancy.
- Porini Rhino Camp located in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
- Porini Mara Camp located in Ol Kinyei Conservancy.
- Porini Lion Camp located in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy adjacent to the Mara Reserve.
The Safari Camps are small and exclusive and run on the same environmentally sound principles – working closely with the local communities. All camps are specially designed to have minimum impact with no permanent structures.
Wildlife and Safari Highlights:
- Transfers between each camp are by scheduled air service with a flight to get you straight to the wildlife without spending hours travelling between the parks over rough roads.
- Game drives from the camps in shared 4×4 safari vehicles (not vans) with excellent guides. (Private vehicles available at a supplement).
- Walks with Maasai warriors, visit to authentic Maasai village, opportunity for night game drives, exclusive wilderness areas with no tourist minibuses.
- An authentic safari experience staying in small exclusive camps with spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with private bathrooms, solar lights and located in attractive unspoilt natural settings.
- At the camps all meals, drinks (wine, gin & tonic, beer, sodas, mineral water), game drives, walks, night drives and sundowners are included in the price.
- Porini Rhino Camp also includes visits to Baraka the Black Rhino & Ol Pejeta’s Information Centre and the Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Optional activities at Ol Pejeta include: The Endangered Species Boma (to see the World’s last 2 remaining Northern White Rhino), Lion Tracking, Riding with Rhinos and Junior Rangers.
Porini Amboseli Camp
This award-winning Kenya safari camp is set in the Amboseli eco-system within the exclusive Selenkay Conservancy– an important wildlife dispersal area for wildlife moving out of Amboseli National Park. The private conservation area ensures the best possible game viewing in proper off-road safari vehicles, off the beaten track and away from other tourist vans and minibuses.
Porini Rhino Camp
This small and intimate safari eco- camp is located within Ol Pejeta Conservancy, a vast 90000-acre wildlife area between the Aberdares and the majestic Mount Kenya. The conservancy is home to a variety of animals including the “Big Five”. It is the largest sanctuary in East Africa for the endangered Black Rhino and is also a sanctuary for rescued chimpanzees.
Porini Mara Camp
Porini Mara Camp has six guest tents sited in the shade of Yellow-barked Acacia trees along the banks of the Laetoli, a permanent spring within Ol Kinyei. The tents are spacious and each has an en-suite bathroom with flush toilet and safari shower. With no more than 12 guests in camp one gets the experience of real safari camping in the bush in an exclusive private wilderness but with all the comforts required by discerning travellers. Food is excellent with home baked bread, fresh salads and high quality meals prepared by the camp Chef.
Porini Lion Camp
The eco-friendly Porini Lion Camp has no permanent construction and is situated along the Ntiakatiak River, a seasonal river with permanent hippo pools near the camp. With ten guest tents, the camp is small and exclusive, giving you a real “in the bush” safari camping experience. The tents are very spacious and have private verandas along the length of the tent, providing a secluded and quiet place for you to relax and enjoy the beauty of this African wilderness. Each tent has en-suite bathrooms with flush toilets and hot showers. The food is excellent with freshly baked bread and high-quality meals prepared by the camp chef.
“What a marvellous example of how people and wildlife can live alongside one another. Thank you all.”
“For any serious wildlife photographer, I don’t think you can do better in Kenya or Tanzania than the Porini Mara and Lion Camps for the big cats.”
|PER ADULT SHARING| PACKAGE
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT| PACKAGE
|PER CHILD SHARING| PACKAGE
|EXTRA NIGHT AT PORINI LION CAMP PER ADULT SHARING
- 1 child sharing with 2 adults – child pays child package price above and 2 adults each pay the per adult sharing rate.
- 1 child sharing with 1 adult – child pays child package price above and adult pays the single adult rate.
- 2 or 3 children sharing in own tent – each child pays 75% of the per-adult rate.
- Camps are not recommended for children aged under 8 years.
to check out of their tent by 10.00).
night drives (all of which are not possible in the Reserve). Any clients who do choose to have another day in the National Reserve must pay the extra park entry fee of US$ 80 per adult per day / US$ 45 per child per day (up to 18 years) on top of
the above rates.
Pick up in Nairobi then shared road transfer to Amboseli, 2 nights in Porini Amboseli Camp with daily Selenkay Conservancy fees and one day Amboseli National Park entrance fee, Maasai village visit then afterwards check out and fly to Wilson Airport where you will connect to another schedule flight to Nanyuki Airstrip, met and transferred to Porini Rhino Camp for 2 nights with daily Ol Pejeta Conservancy fees and visit to Chimpanzee Sanctuary, afterwards check out and fly to Ol Seki Airstrip, met and transferred to Porini Mara Camp for 2 nights with daily Ol Kinyei & Naboisho Conservancy fees, then afterwards check out and game drive enroute via Naboisho Conservancy and into Olare Motorogi Conservancy to arrive at Porini Lion Camp for 2 nights with daily Olare Motorogi Conservancy fees, the four camps are based on full board basis including soft drinks, beer, house wine, gin & tonic, mineral water, return conservancy airstrip transfers, day & night shared game drives in open sided 4×4 safari vehicle with qualified guide, sundowners, walks with Maasai warriors, then last day fly back to Wilson Airport.
One Day Maasai Mara National Reserve entry fee included from 1st July to 30th September ONLY
International flights to / from Nairobi, travel insurance, Kenya Visas and tips / gratuities.
Free Airport Arrival Transfers in Nairobi
For all guests booking 6 or more nights staying at the Porini Camps we provide a free airport transfer on arrival in Nairobi to any hotel in Nairobi booked by us, or to Wilson airport.
Free Night in Nairobi and Free Airport Transfer
For all guests booking 8 or more nights staying at the Porini Camps, we provide a FREE NIGHT including breakfast in Nairobi plus a free arrival transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
For your free night in Nairobi you can choose between a night at the Eka Hotel (on Bed & Breakfast basis), or stay at Nairobi Tented Camp in Nairobi National Park on Bed & Breakfast basis (excluding park entry and camping fee).
Please Note: special offers are subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn at any time.