African Splendors Safari
|Nairobi National Park, Selenkay Conservancy, Amboseli, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Laikipia, Ol Kinyei Conservancy, Maasai Mara, Olare Motorogi Conservancy, Maasai Mara
|Nairobi Tented Camp, Porini Amboseli Camp, Porini Rhino Camp, Porini Mara Camp, Porini Lion Camp
|12 nights/ 13 days
A 12 night tour to Kenya’s best wildlife areas staying in small safari
camps for a truely exclusive and personal wilderness experience.
This high quality itinerary includes flights to camps, day and night game drives in 4×4 safari vehicles and bush walks with Maasai guides for the ultimate African adventure.
Flexible departures (any day).
- 2 nights at Nairobi Tented Camp located in Nairobi National Park.
- 3 nights at Porini Amboseli Camp located in the Selenkay Conservancy
Visit to Amboseli National Park
- 2 nights at Porini Rhino Camp located in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
- 2 nights at Porini Mara Camp located in Ol Kinyei Conservancy.
- 3 nights at Porini Lion Camp located in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy adjacent to the Mara Reserve.
- Visit to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Wildlife and Safari Highlights:
- Flights between areas to get you straight to the wildlife without spending hours travelling between the parks over rough roads.
- Game drives from the camps in shared 4×4 safari vehicles (not vans) with professional guides. (Private vehicles available at a supplement).
- Walks with Maasai warriors, visit to authentic Maasai village, opportunity for night game drives, exclusive wilderness areas with no tourist minibuses.
- An authentic safari experience staying in small exclusive camps with spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with private bathrooms, solar lights and located in attractive unspoilt natural settings.
- At the camps all meals, drinks (wine, gin & tonic, beer, sodas, mineral water), game drives, walks, night drives and sundowners are included in the price.
- Porini Rhino Camp also includes visits to Baraka the Black Rhino & Ol Pejeta’s Information Centre and the Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Optional activities at Ol Pejeta include: The Endangered Species Boma (to see the World’s last 2 remaining Northern White Rhino), Lion Tracking, Riding with Rhinos and Junior Rangers.
The Porini Safari Camps are small and exclusive and run on the same environmentally sound principles – working closely with the local communities. All camps are specially designed to have minimum impact with no permanent structures.
Nairobi Tented Camp
Deep within a riverine forest minutes from Jomo Kenyatta Airport, Wilson Airport and Nairobi City is a true wilderness experience. Visitors can arrive into Kenya and get ‘straight under canvas’ within 30 minutes of leaving the airport. Nairobi Tented Camp is an authentic tented camp in the heart of Nairobi National Park.
Porini Amboseli Camp
This award-winning Kenya safari camp is set in the Amboseli eco-system within the exclusive Selenkay Conservancy– an important wildlife dispersal area for wildlife moving out of Amboseli National Park. The private conservation area ensures the best possible game viewing in proper off-road safari vehicles, off the beaten track and away from other tourist vans and minibuses.
Porini Mara Camp
Porini Mara Camp has six guest tents sited in the shade of Yellow-barked Acacia trees along the banks of the Laetoli, a permanent spring within Ol Kinyei. The tents are spacious and each has an en-suite bathroom with flush toilet and safari shower. With no more than 12 guests in camp one gets the experience of real safari camping in the bush in an exclusive private wilderness but with all the comforts required by discerning travellers. Food is excellent with home baked bread, fresh salads and high quality meals prepared by the camp Chef.
Porini Lion Camp
The eco-friendly Porini Lion Camp has no permanent construction and is situated along the Ntiakatiak River, a seasonal river with permanent hippo pools near the camp. With ten guest tents, the camp is small and exclusive, giving you a real “in the bush” safari camping experience. The tents are very spacious and have private verandas along the length of the tent, providing a secluded and quiet place for you to relax and enjoy the beauty of this African wilderness. Each tent has en-suite bathrooms with flush toilets and hot showers. The food is excellent with freshly baked bread and high-quality meals prepared by the camp chef.
“What a marvellous example of how people and wildlife can live alongside one another. Thank you all.”
“For any serious wildlife photographer, I don’t think you can do better in Kenya or Tanzania than the Porini Mara and Lion Camps for the big cats.”
|PER ADULT SHARING, PACKAGE
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT, PACKAGE
|PER CHILD SHARING, PACKAGE
|EXTRA NIGHT AT PORINI LION CAMP PER ADULT SHARING
- 1 child sharing with 2 adults, the child pays the child package price above while the 2 adults pay per adult sharing rate.
- 1 child sharing with 1 adult, the child pays the child package price above while the 1 adult pays the single adult rate.
- 2 or 3 children sharing in own tent, each child pays 75% of per-adult rate. Children under 8 years are not recommended.
Pick up Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and transfer to Nairobi Tented Camp in Nairobi National Park for check in and lunch. Afternoon game drive then dinner and overnight, staying for 2 nights on full board safari package basis. After breakfast, check out and transfer to Wilson Airport where you will board schedule flight to Selenkay Airstrip, met and transferred to Porini Amboseli Camp for 3 nights on all inclusive basis with daily Selenkay Conservancy fees and one day Amboseli National Park entrance fee plus Maasai village visit, afterwards check out and fly to Wilson Airport where you will connect to another schedule flight to Nanyuki Airstrip, met and transferred to Porini Rhino Camp for 2 nights on all inclusive basis with daily Ol Pejeta Conservancy fees and visit to Chimpanzee Sanctuary, afterwards check out and fly to Ol Seki Airstrip, met and transferred to Porini Mara Camp for 2 nights with daily Ol Kinyei & Naboisho Conservancy fees, then afterwards check out and game drive enroute via Naboisho Conservancy and into Olare Motorogi Conservancy to arrive at Porini Lion Camp for 3 nights with daily Olare Motorogi Conservancy fees. The last day fly back to Wilson Airport.
One Day Maasai Mara National Reserve entry fee included from 1st July to 30th September ONLY
International flights, travel insurance, visa fees, tips & gratuities and any items of a personal nature.