We are honoured to have been nominated once again in the World Travel Awards – the “Oscars of the Travel Industry”! Now in its 26th year, World Travel Awards acknowledges and rewards excellence in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry worldwide. It is recognised globally as the hallmark of quality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire.
Cast Your Vote !
Please take just a few minutes to show your support of our Porini camps, our successful Wildlife Conservancies and our dedicated staff by voting for us.
Thanks to your support last year we won “Africa’s Responsible Tourism Award”, and this year we are very excited to have been nominated within four categories:
- Africa’s Responsible Tourism Award
- Kenya’s Leading Inbound Tour Operator
- Kenya’s Leading Safari Camp Brand
- Africa’s Leading Tented Safari Camp 2019
It is very easy to cast your vote:
Click the links below, you will then need to initially register or sign in – then from the list of nominations, please go to the following:
- Click here to view “Africa’s Responsible Tourism Award” and vote for Gamewatchers Safaris
- Click here to view “Kenya’s Leading Inbound Tour Operator” and vote for Gamewatchers Safaris
- Click here to view “Kenya’s Leading Safari Camp Brand” and vote for Porini Safari Camps
- Click here to view “Africa’s Leading Tented Safari Camp 2019” and vote for Porini Amboseli Camp
Please vote now! Your vote will help us to continue supporting wildlife conservation and communities in Kenya.
For more than 30 years we have been committed to protecting habitat for wildlife and supporting local communities while providing an authentic high quality safari experience to our guests.
This has resulted in significant improvement to livelihoods and to the wildlife, and our conservancies now have the largest numbers of free roaming lions in Africa. We paid the communities over $1.1 million last year with all of this coming from the income that we received from our guests…..thank you for making a difference!
For a quick reminder of why we are seen as pioneers of responsible tourism in Africa take a look at this video about our Conservancy Concept and its importance for the future of the environment and local people:
All of us here at Gamewatchers Safaris & Porini Camps thank you for your ongoing and future support as we continue to offer our clients the best possible service and value for money whilst also conserving wildlife and sustaining local communities.